[train]

As some of you may already know, I will be spending the months of July and August at my grandparent's home in Hendersonville, North Carolina. A far cry from the beautifully polluted skies of Los Angeles that I call home for most of the year, Hendersonville is a little town with about 12,000 people in it...and from what I can see, mostly above the age of 60! Its kind of quaint, kind of hilarious, and kind of a snooze at times, but I'm a firm believer that there is beauty to be found in every situation.


I'll be taking care of my little cousin Sarah, age six, for the summer while she stays with my grandparents. Her whole story is one for another day, but it will suffice to say for now that I can't think of any better way to spend my summer than investing in my relationship with her! She is such a special little one. 


But anywho, the whole reason for this post is to preface my departure next week on the TRAIN! Yes, I will be taking the train to from Los Angeles to North Carolina...switching trains in Chicago and in Washington D.C. on the way. Some think its crazy, some think its neato...I guess I'm somewhere in between there. But I will try to update this thing a few times during the trip to let you all know I'm alive and what not, and keep you in the loop about any crazy happenings. 

I leave on Tuesday, July 5th at 6:15pm. Stay tuned! Or don't. 

Love!