[musics]

It is said that smell is the strongest sense that is tied to our memories, triggering thoughts that were perhaps tucked back into the dustiest corners of our minds. I think that music can be like our sense of smell. There are just those certain songs out there that invoke such immediate and strong feelings of nostalgia - sometimes happy memories, sometimes sad ones, sometimes I can't even remember why I love a song so much, but I just know it makes me feel something. Here are a couple of my most favorite songs - songs that I could listen to over and over and not get tired of, and that bring to mind very specific moments or times during my life. Take it or leave it :)

Lose Some Time by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Junebug by Robert Francis
That's the Way by Led Zeppelin
Boots of Spanish Leather by Bob Dylaan
Cannonball by Damien Rice
Peace Frogs by The Doors
Everlong by The Foo Fighters
For You by The Format
It's Been a Year by Greg Laswell
Angel From Montgomery by John Prine
Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell
Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand by Primitive Radio Gods
Superstition by Stevie Wonder
I'll Try Anything Once by The Strokes
Sunken Treasure by Wilco
Vagabond by Wolfmother
Les Etoiles by Melody Gardot