[blood brother]

About a year and a half ago, I found myself with a single pass to the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. During the first weekend, I decided to go see a documentary that was showing called Blood Brother.

I'm not much of a crier...or at least that's what I tell myself. But I spent most of that hour and half long film in my seat, by myself, weeping. It told one of the most beautiful stories of friendship and love that I have ever witnessed, and struck a chord deep within me that I think so many of us miss sometimes. 

"Blood Brother is a story of friendship. It’s a story of a life, stripped down to its essence. Most of all, it is a story about love, enduring in the face of death."

Do yourself a favor and watch it, and make all your friends watch it. This is a message the world needs to hear.