[old new]

Was browsing through my film pictures and found some old favorites. All unedited and taken on a 50mm lens. 

I know the blog has been a bit quiet lately. My heart has been doing lots of growing and stretching for the past few months, and I don't always know how to put my finger on it, much less advertise it here. So many high moments and so many low moments. 

But tonight I feel a quiet peace in my heart, I remember the whispers of the Lord telling me that He will never leave me, and I think I finally feel excited for the future. 

"Pay attention, O Job, listen to me; be silent, and I will speak.
If you have any words, answer me; speak, for I desire to justify you. 
If not, listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom."
-Job 33: 31-33-


Hendry's Beach - Santa Barbara, CA

Chelsea - New York, NY

Cheese Shop of Silverlake - Los Angeles, CA

Jeanine - Santa Barbara, CA 

Andrew - San Onofre, CA 

Ellwood Mesa - Goleta, CA 

Lake Los Carneros - Goleta, CA 

Grandpa - Santa Barbara, CA

Bahia Coast - Ecuador 

Teleferico - Quito, Ecuador

Butterfly Beach - Montecito, CA 

Malibu, CA